In-Stock Acme Screws and Nuts
At Wedin International, we understand the need for fast turnaround time, which is why we keep a selection of our Acme screws along with standard and adjustable style Acme nuts in stock at all times. These assemblies are designed to be machined to customer requirements, if necessary, to custom mounting requirements. Our stock Acme screws are manufactured from “stress proof” steel, a material that is easily machinable, stable, and has good longevity characteristics.
Wedin has introduced a stock adjustable nut assembly for application where control of backlash is essential for precision movements. Available in both “Pillow Block” and “Flange” mountings our adjustable nut assemblies are pre-set when they are shipped. Our adjustable nut design has been quality tested and provides optimum wear and accuracy for the life of the assembly, giving our customers a large value on the return on their investment.
Stock Acme Screws:
- “1/2 inch, 3/4 inch,1 inch, 1 ¼ inch, 1 ½ inch diameters”
- 4,5,6,8, and 10 pitch screws
Stock Acme Nuts:
- 2 styles – flange and pillow block
- Thread diameters range from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inch
- Offer adjustable nuts for each style, along with backlash compensation options